Full hard disk? Immediately identify the problem with HDGraph!
HDG is a tool allowing to graphically display the hard disk space usage. It shows all the directories and subdirectories of the hard drive on a single graph, allowing to see the largest directories at a glance.
This is what HDGraph has to offer:
- Draw all the subfolders of a given folder (the "parent" folder) on a pie chart, with a rings style, proportionally with the space of this parent folder
- Draw "n" levels of the folders tree on a single chart. The number of levels is fully customizable a takes effect immediately
- Integration on the windows explorer, to load HDGraph on a single right clic on a folder
- The chart can be saved, and can be loaded later, in order to be able to compare the filesystem between different dates
- The chart can be exported on an image format (BMP)
- The Chart can be used interactively
- Auto-refresh of the graph when switching from one to another folder (if the destination folder hasn't been loaded yet)
- Scanned folders' paths are saved in a "scanned directories history list"
- Multilingual graphical user interface. Changing language takes effect immediately